Monday, January 4, 2010

One Year Later...

So... it's been a year since my last entry in this blog. I initially had such high hopes. That this was going to be a very useful tool in helping me get healthy in 2009. However, I'm sad to say that over the past year, not only did I neglect to add entries to this blog, but I also lost my "steam" and motivation in getting healthy, and sadly remained overweight and uninspired to change (though, interestingly enough, I still remained unhappy with my weight... it just became easier to "ignore" it).

However, I am recommitting to getting healthy and to losing weight. And I will share the journey here in my blog for all to read (though I doubt I will end up with any readers... well, maybe two... KJ and EH). I have recently joined a gym, and have actually been attending AND (surprise, surprise) looking forward to actually going. THAT, my friends, is a FEAT in and of itself...

I know that this will be an interesting journey. One that will have plenty of ups and downs, highs and lows, but I promise to stick with it, no matter where it takes me (hopefully it will take me out of Lane Bryant and into Express), and I look forward to sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment