Monday, July 26, 2010

Back again...

Well, I'm back again after yet another long break. It's been about 6 months since my last post, and almost that same amount of time since I've been to the gym. Though, I must say, it hasn't all just been an issue of laziness or unwillingness to go. A few months ago I picked up a second job to help take care of some bills and to be able to save a little something, which is great. The downside, however, is that I have very little free time these days, and the free time that I do have I spend either running errands that I don't have time to do because of my part-time job, or doing absolutely nothing because I'm so tired from working two jobs. But that's all gonna change. I'm going to do everything I can to carve out some time for working out. I've already begun making other positive changes, and while I haven't seen a great weight loss in the last 6 months, I haven't seen a great weight gain, either. So, I'm RE-recommitting to my weight loss journey, with renewed vigor.

Check out my next post for more on what's going on in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment